Rating songs from Red (Part 2)

Red is Taylor Swift’s fourth album, and it was released in 2013. She rerecorded this album in 2021 and named it Red (Taylor’s Version). This is the second album that she rerecorded, the first being Fearless (Taylor’s Version). Red is one of my favorite Taylor Swift albums and it includes some of my all-time favorite songs. Overall, this album reminds me of autumn and walking through a forest. This album is fun for me because many of these songs I loved when I was little and other ones I discovered more recently, so it is like a little time capsule into my life.

This is part 2 of the review.

“Stay Stay Stay” 5/10- This song is one of my least favorites from the album. It is not bad, it just doesn't really stick out to me in any way. This song reminds me of the music that would play in early 2010’s YouTube videos.

“The Last Time” 11/10- This song is so amazing! I love anytime Taylor has a duet with someone. It is just so epic, and it makes me feel like I am in a rock band. This song also reminds me of a couple from the show The 100.

“Holy Ground” 12/10- This is one of my favorite songs from this album. It makes me so happy and I want to dance every time I hear it. This song was actually one of my most played songs on Spotify this year, so I still listen to this song all the time.

“Sad Beautiful Tragic” 7/10- I actually listen to this song a lot now too. It is just so devastating, and the bridge is so good. Every time I listen to it, it hurts just as bad as the first time. This song reminds me of the main couple from The Notebook.

“The Lucky One” 6/10- I like this song too! For some reason, I don’t listen to it as often as the others, but it is still very good. I love the way Taylor’s voice sounds in the song and the way she says certain words. This song always reminds me of the book The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo.

“Everything Has Changed” 6/10- This song reminds me of my childhood because I used to listen to it a lot when I was little. I think that is why I don’t listen to it as much now. The lyrics are really good though and it reminds me of Percy and Annabeth from the Percy Jackson books.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rating songs from Lover

Rating songs from Reputation

Rating songs from 1989