Rating songs on Midnights

Midnights is Taylor Swift’s tenth album, and it was released in 2022. I have spent the least amount of time listening to this album because it just got released, so my opinions are fairly new, and my ratings could change as I listen to the album more.

“Lavender Haze” 7/10- This song is very fun and great to dance to.

“Maroon” 10/10- I loved this song a lot when I first listened to the album, and I love it even more now. I really like the lyrics and how it relates to Taylor’s previous use of color to describe love, like in the songs “Red” and “Daylight.”

“Anti-Hero” 8/10- I like this song and the music video and I love that it gets played on the radio all the time.

“Snow On The Beach” 8/10- This song makes me feel like I am literally on a beach while it’s snowing, so that is pretty cool.

“You’re On Your Own Kid” 11/10- This song is probably my favorite from the album. It makes me cry almost every time I listen to it and hits just as hard as the first time.

“Midnight Rain” 9/10- I was obsessed with this song when the album first came out and I just think the chorus is so good and catchy.

“Question…?” 10/10- This song is very good, and I particularly love the way she pronounces certain words throughout it.

“Vigilante Shit” 7/10- This song makes me feel like I am a spy who is sent to take down corrupt billionaires, while wearing all black and using a lot of knives.

“Bejeweled” 9/10- This song just makes me so happy and is very fun to dance along to.

“Labyrinth” 7/10- I like this song too, it just isn’t my favorite on the album.

“Karma” 9/10- This song makes me feel like I am a rich heiress to an old money railroad dynasty, and I spend my days wearing fancy ballgowns. But at the very least I love to sing along to it and pretend like my life is dramatic enough for me to relate.

“Sweet Nothing” 9/10- This song is so good, and it feels like it could be on her Folklore album. That being said, I did see someone once say they pictured their mom while listening to it, so now it makes me very sad.

“Mastermind” 11/10- This is my other favorite song from the album. There’s something about it that is just so addicting to me. I love the chorus so much and the beat is really good.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rating songs from Lover

Rating songs from Reputation

Rating songs from 1989