Rating songs from Red (Part 3)

Red is Taylor Swift’s fourth album, and it was released in 2013. She rerecorded this album in 2021 and named it Red (Taylor’s Version). This is the second album that she rerecorded, the first being Fearless (Taylor’s Version). Red is one of my favorite Taylor Swift albums and it includes some of my all-time favorite songs. Overall, this album reminds me of autumn and walking through a forest. This album is fun for me because many of these songs I loved when I was little and other ones I discovered more recently, so it is like a little time capsule into my life.

This is part 3 of the review.

“Starlight” 5/10- This is one of my least favorite songs on the album. I didn’t connect with the lyrics to this like I normally do with other songs.

“Begin Again” 11/10- I love this song so much and it always feels very bittersweet to me. I love the way that she says “little kid” in this song. This song is always so good every time I listen to it. “Begin Again” reminds me of a couple from the show The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel.

“The Moment I Knew” 6/10- This song is very haunting and depressing. It is not my favorite on the album, but it is still really good.

“Come Back…Be Here” 10/10- I really love this song. The beat is so good and I have always been obsessed with the second verse. This song reminds me of Peter and Gwen from The Amazing Spider-Man.

“Girl At Home” 5/10- This is definitely one of my least favorites on the album. I just never really connected with it, but it is fun!

“Better Man” 8/10- I really like this song and it always hurts so good every time I listen to it. Listening to it makes me feel like southern housewife who is angry at her husband because he has been off doing whatever he wants, while I have been at home taking care of the kids.

“Babe” 9/10- I really like this song to. I am obsessed with the bridge and the way that she sings it. I loved the version of this by Sugarland too.

“Message In A Bottle” 8/10- This is one of the new vault tracks, so I listened to it for the first time quite recently, but I really enjoyed it. This song reminds me of a Barbie movie in the best way possible.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rating songs from Lover

Rating songs from Reputation

Rating songs from Evermore