Rating songs from 1989

1989 is Taylor Swift’s fifth album, and it was released in 2014. I was young when this album first came out, so I remember listening to many of these songs in middle school, but there are a few that I only discovered in the last couple of years.

“Welcome To New York” 5/10- This song is one of my least favorites from the album. I just never really connected with it in the way I know others have.

“Blank Space” 8/10- This is an absolute classic. It was definitely played a lot when it first came out, so I do not find myself listening to it very often nowadays. Regardless, it is still a really great song and I used to be obsessed with the music video.

“Style” 11/10- This is another classic and I think it has held up really well over time. This song just always make me want to walk a runway with wind in my hair.

“Out Of The Woods” 12/10- This is my other favorite song from the album. The bridge is just so epic and iconic.

“All You Had To Do Was Stay” 6/10- This song doesn’t really stand out to me on the album, but I don’t hate it. I definitely enjoy it more now than I did when it first came out.

“Shake It Off” 5/10- This song is another classic. It is very iconic, but it was definitely overplayed for a while there. I don’t really ever choose to listen to it, but when I do, it gets stuck in my head for days.

“I Wish You Would” 7/10- I don’t love this song, but I don’t hate it either.

“Bad Blood” 7/10- The music video to this song is awesome and I really loved this song when I was younger.

“Wildest Dreams” 12/10- This is one of my favorite songs from the album. It reminds me of The Hunger Games because it was popular around the time one of the movies came out. I think it still holds up as one of the best on the album even now.

“How You Get the Girl” 8/10- This song is very fun, and I also enjoy listening to it.

“This Love” 11/10- I love this song so much! It is heartbreaking and beautiful and I never get tired of listening to it.

“I Know Places” 9/10- I really love this song. It is one that I appreciate a lot more now that I am older

“Clean” 9/10- This song is so good and devastating, but it is also so lovely. I really like how it is about healing.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rating songs from Lover

Rating songs from Reputation

Rating songs from Evermore