Rating songs from Folklore

Folklore is Taylor Swift’s eighth album, and it was released in 2020. It was a surprise album that was announced the day before it was released. This is definitely one of my favorite Taylor Swift albums and when I listen to these songs, it takes me right back to the summer when it was released.

“the 1” 6/10- I like this song, but it never really stuck out to me.

“cardigan” 13/10- I love this song so much and it is probably my favorite on the album. This song also has one of my favorite bridges.

“the last great american dynasty” 7/10- This song is good, and I like how it tells a real story.

“exile” 10/10- This song is very good and was my favorite song from the album when it first got released.

“my tears ricochet” 9/10- This song is also very good and reminds me of a couple from the show Lucifer.

“mirrorball” 10/10- I absolutely love this song and I really relate to all of the lyrics.

“seven” 11/10- This song is so bittersweet to me and makes me feel nostalgic and like I am walking through the forest.

“august” 12/10- This song is another one of my favorites from the album. The whole vibe is just so good, and I love how it fits into the love triangle of the album.

“this is me trying” 10/10- I also really relate to this song on a personal level and it definitely makes me cry when I listen to it.

“illicit affairs” 12/10- This is another one of my favorite songs from the album and has some of my favorite lyrics that she has written in it. There is just something about Taylor Swift songs that deal with cheating that are always so good!

“invisible string” 8/10- I really like this song and I feel like I am transported into a romantic comedy when I listen to it.

“mad woman” 7/10- This song makes me feel powerful, but also sad at the same time.

“epiphany” 6/10- This is probably my least favorite on the album, but it is still really good.

“betty” 10/10- I love this song and it definitely reminds me of summer. This is one of my favorite songs to listen to when I’m driving.

“peace” 8/10- This song has some of my favorite lyrics as well.

“hoax” 7/10- I don’t listen to this song very often for some reason, but it is actually really good and sad.

 



 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rating songs from Lover

Rating songs from Reputation

Rating songs from 1989