Rating songs from Lover

 

Lover is Taylor Swift’s seventh album, and it was released in 2019. I love it because it has a lot of great songs for lots of different scenarios. The album reminds me of the winter of 2019 because I was listening to it a lot around that time.

“I Forgot That You Existed” 5/10- I don’t think this song is bad necessarily, it just doesn’t stick out to me among the others.

“Cruel Summer” 10/10- I love “Cruel Summer” so much. It has some of my favorite lyrics and I love the bridge.

“Lover” 11/10- Lover is my favorite song from the album. I think it was the first one I listened to, and I still think it is just so good.

“The Man” 6/10- I like this song, but it is not one of the ones I listen to most. The music video is iconic though!

“The Archer” 10/10- This song is probably tied for my second favorite from the album. I think the lyrics are so meaningful and I really relate to them.

“I Think He Knows” 9/10- This is one of my favorite songs to dance to.

“Miss Americana & The Heartbreak Prince” 10/10- This song is very good but depressing at the same time.

“Paper Rings” 10/10- “Paper Rings is such a fun song, and it reminds me of Christmas for some reason.

“Cornelia Street” 9/10- I love this song. It feels nostalgic and hopeful to me.

“Death By A Thousand Cuts” 10/10- This is my other second favorite song from the album. I just think the lyrics are so good and clever and I love the bridge.

“London Boy” 8/10- This is another very fun song to sing along to and pretend you are dating a British man.

“Soon You’ll Get Better” 7/10- I gave this song a 7 because though I really like it, it makes me too sad, so I can’t listen to it very often.

“False God” 9/10- I really like “False God” and I love when she sang it on Saturday Night Live.

“You Need To Calm Down” 6/10- This song is not really my style, but I love the message!

“Afterglow” 8/10- This song is great, and I especially love the chorus.

“ME!” 5/10- This song is also not really my style, and I would prefer it without Brendon Urie.

“It’s Nice To Have A Friend” 7/10- I love the lyrics to this song and I love how simple it is.

“Daylight” 7/10- I really like “Daylight” and I think it is a great closer for the album.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rating songs from Reputation

Rating songs from 1989