Rating songs from Red (Part 1)

Red is Taylor Swift’s fourth album, and it was released in 2013. She rerecorded this album in 2021 and named it Red (Taylor’s Version). This is the second album that she rerecorded, the first being Fearless (Taylor’s Version). Red is one of my favorite Taylor Swift albums and it includes some of my all-time favorite songs. Overall, this album reminds me of autumn and walking through a forest. This album is fun for me because many of these songs I loved when I was little and other ones I discovered more recently, so it is like a little time capsule into my life.

This is part 1 of the review.

“State Of Grace” 11/10- This is one of my favorite songs from the album. Hearing the opening notes for it fills me with so much happiness. I love to sing along to this song while I am driving.

“Red” 10/10- This song reminds me of my freshman year of high school because I listened to it nonstop around that time. Four years later, I still really like this song and I love all of the guitar parts.

“Treacherous” 12/10- This is another one of my favorites from the album! It is just so good and I love all of the lyrics. This song reminds me of a couple from the book Six of Crows.

“I Knew You Were Trouble” 8/10- This song is a classic and I was obsessed with it when I was little. I still love it and it is a great song to scream along to.

“All Too Well” 13/10- This is one of my all-time favorite songs. It is just so good! It is probably one of Taylor’s best songs that she has written. It is so emotional and tragic. I think it does such an excellent job at showing her frustration about the relationship. Nothing beats screaming the last half of this song at the top of your lungs.

“22” 7/10- This is another classic and so fun to sing along to. I have been excitedly waiting for my twenty second birthday, just so I can sing this song!

“I Almost Do” 8/10- I really love this song and it is just so heartbreaking and painful. I think this song is severely underrated and needs to be appreciated more.

“We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together” 6/10- An absolute classic, but I gave it a 6 because I don’t really listen to it much nowadays. I will always defend this song though, because it is so much fun. It will, however, get stuck in your head very badly.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rating songs from Lover

Rating songs from Reputation

Rating songs from 1989