Rating songs from Reputation

Reputation is Taylor Swift’s sixth album, and it was released in 2017. This is the first Taylor Swift album that I remember listening to right when it came out. This album has a few of my all-time favorite songs of hers.

“…Ready For It?” 6/10- I like this song, but it is definitely not my favorite. It reminds me of a couple from the book Six of Crows.

“End Game” 5/10- This song is not my favorite, but I do like certain parts of it.

“I Did Something Bad” 10/10- This song is very good, and it makes me feel like I am epically walking away in slow motion from a burning building that I just exploded.

“Don’t Blame Me” 12/10- I absolutely love this song. It was my favorite from the album when I first listened to it and its still my favorite 5 years later.

“Delicate” 8/10- This song just makes me very happy, and I love the video for it.

“Look What You Made Me Do” 7/10- This song is iconic and a great choice as her comeback single. I love the music video and it always gets stuck in my head when I hear it.

“So It Goes…” 6/10- This song is not one of my favorites on the album, but it’s still very good and I think it is underappreciated.

“Gorgeous” 7/10- This song is a classic, but I do not really choose to listen to it often. It is very fun to sing along to, though.

“Getaway Car” 11/10- This song is another of my favorites. I love the concept and the bridge. This is one of my favorite performances of Taylor’s on her tour and the video of her writing it with Jack Antonoff is iconic.

“King Of My Heart” 8/10- This song is great and another one that I think people don’t appreciate enough.

“Dancing With Our Hands Tied” 9/10- I used to not really care about this song, but a couple years ago, I started listening to it more and now I love it!

“Dress” 11/10- I really love this song! I listen to it a lot and it reminds me of a couple from the show The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel.

“This Is Why We Can’t Have Nice Things” 5/10- This is another one that isn’t really my style, but to be fair, I did really like it when it first came out.

“Call It What You Want” 10/10- I really like this song and I remember listening to it religiously when it first came out.

“New Year’s Day” 11/10- This song is so good, and it makes me want to cry every time I hear it. It is so simple and beautiful.

 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rating songs from Lover

Rating songs from Evermore