Rating songs from Speak Now

 

Speak Now is Taylor Swift’s third album and it was released in 2010. It is one of my all-time favorites of her albums. Speak Now reminds me a lot of the summer before my senior year of high school because I was listening to it all the time.

"Mine" 7/10- I really like "Mine", but I gave it a 7 because I heard it for the first time on Glee and I still like that version better.

"Sparks Fly" 10/10- "Sparks Fly" is one of my favorites from this album. It makes me very happy and reminds me of songs from her second album, Fearless.

"Back to December" 9/10- "Back to December" is a classic and one of my favorites, but I took a point off because I like the acoustic version better.

"Speak Now" 8/10- I really love "Speak Now" as well. I took a couple points off because I have to be in the right mood to really enjoy it though.

"Dear John"11/10- "Dear John" is my second favorite song off the album. It is very sad, but it has one of the best bridges, in my opinion.

"Mean" 6/10- "Mean" is another classic and probably the first song that I ever heard from this album. I gave it a 6 because it was played a lot when it first came out and it is definitely not my favorite off this album.

"The Story of Us" 8/10- I really like "The Story of Us" because it's upbeat and has a kind of rock feel, but the lyrics that she’s saying are actually very sad.

"Never Grow Up" 6/10- I gave "Never Grow Up" a 6 because it makes me too sad, so I do not listen to it very often.

"Enchanted" 10/10- I think "Enchanted" is a perfect song and it makes me very happy when I listen to it. It is one of the first songs of Taylor’s that I really fell in love with.

"Better Than Revenge" 8/10- I really like "Better Than Revenge" and it is very fun to sing along to. It reminds me of Paramore songs, which is always a good sign in my book.

"Innocent" 5/10- I think "Innocent" is good, it is just not my favorite. I find that I don’t relate to the lyrics of this one as much as others.

"Haunted" 10/10- "Haunted" is another one of my favorites and it was my most listened to song on Spotify a couple years ago.

"Last Kiss" 12/10- "Last Kiss" is my favorite song off the Speak Now album. It is sad and hopeful at the same time. I think the whole song is perfect and it is one of my favorite songs to sing when I’m driving in my car.

"Long Live" 10/10- "Long Live" is also very good and it reminds me of books that I read in middle school.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rating songs from Lover

Rating songs from Reputation

Rating songs from 1989